In the upcoming webinar, “E-Signatures for K-12 Education: How Digital Signatures are Making Life Easier for Teachers, Parents & Students”, BlueInk will discuss how school districts around the country are innovating with eSignature software.
BlueInk has helped thousands of teachers and parents in hundreds of school districts effortlessly adopt eSignature software. This provided staff the ability to track, manage and complete Special Education, Human Resource and other department documents securely and efficiently.
Join Steve Fox, E-Signature Education Specialist at BlueInk, as he shows how to:
- Get IEPs signed within seconds by attendees at the end of each meeting.
- Eliminate paper workflows for Human Resource documents.
- Give parents and students easy access to enrollment forms on your website.
- Deliver 1000’s of documents to teachers or parents within minutes.
- Track and manage sent, started and completed documents all in one dashboard.
“E-Signatures for K-12 Education: How Digital Signatures are Making Life Easier for Teachers, Parents & Students”
Wednesday, April 14th 2021, 11:00 AM to 11:45 AM (PT)
Thousands of teachers eSign with BlueInk
Cost Savings Compared to Competitors