Improve your processes for better customer service and greater attraction of new customers... all while improving your operational efficiency and virtually eliminating risk of fraud.
Unequaled Identity Verification
The BlueInk Certificate of Evidence (CoE) uses multiple levels of authentication to validate signers’ identity: SMS Pin, Real-time Selfie Image, Photo ID, ID Information Match, IP verification and GEO Location. The CoE is standard with the BlueInk eSignature which is included in the BlueInk360 audio- guided document review system.
BlueInk360 ensures full compliance with policies, procedures and regulations. An audio (or Avatar) guide walks signers through the document step-by- step in accordance with your requirements and is delivered consistently every time. BlueInk360 leaves no room for miscommunication and full disclaimers virtually eliminate the risk of disputes.
The review and signing record is cryptographically protected and wholly tamper-proof. Documents are securely stored in your eVault with 12- bit encryption and multiple redundant backups to keep your data safe.
No more waiting. BlueInk360 allows your customers or members to fully review documents at their pace and convenience with unequivocal proof of review, understanding and identity.
- 128 bit encryption
- Cryptographically secured signing record, including video
- Secure storage in the cloud
- Multiple redundant backups to keep your data safe
Integrates with your Software Work Flow
Easy to Implement
- Send us your contracts.
- Tell us what languages you require.
- Select standard ready-to-use narrations or create custom narrations for your audio guide (or Avatar).
- Email documents for review; schedule reminders when needed.
- Access your executed documents anytime from our eVault.
- Eliminate contract disputes.