BlueInk eSignatures is Here to Help
As industries, such as small business, education, software, banking, and many others navigate the challenges posed by the Coronavirus, many are choosing to limit in-person interaction or having their employees work from home. BlueInk’s eSignature and digital document software is a great tool to manage paperless workflows in your office or remotely, and we want to help.
Here is what we are doing:
- We have created a new BlueInk For All plan that is free until Sept 15th, 2020.
- You can have up to 10 users in your account
- No credit card required.
- Get up and running today.
- GDPR Compliant
You probably have enough on your plate right now without having to worry about additional software costs. If you could benefit from using BlueInk, please do so.
After Sept 15th, you can transition to one of our cost-effective plans. Or if you choose not to continue with BlueInk you can download all of your signed documents.Get Started
Remote Work with BlueInk
In case you are not familiar with BlueInk, we provide an eSignature and Digital Document software service. You can learn more about the features we offer and workflows we support by browsing this website.
If your work, like most, requires having forms filled out and documents signed, you can do those tasks remotely with BlueInk. Some of the ways we enable remote work are as follows:
- Send internal documents to one or more signers for review and signature, via email or text message
- Have customers sign contracts, estimates, invoices, etc
- Track the status of all your documents, so you know who needs to sign next.
- Send reminders, to keep documents moving and business flowing
- Signers can sign on just about any device – laptop, desktop, tablet or smart phone.
- And much more. See our features here.
How to Get Started with BlueInk
To get started, you can sign up for a BlueInk For All plan by clicking the button below.Sign Up Here
From our team to yours, be safe, and do your best to stay healthy!